Cowardly Lion

"there came from the forest a terrible roar, and the next moment a great Lion bounded into the road."

My original intention was to make him look more like a lion. I found out real quick that I've never drawn a lion before so, after a few hours of sketching many, many, many, many, many lions....somehow I came to this and he looks FABULOUS!

That aside, other than Dorothy calling him out on being a punk and trying to pick a fight with a tiny dog, the Mr. Lion here managed to find inner strength and bravery as this intrepid group traveled further in search of fulfilling their heart's desires.

On a last note, I just want to share my thanks to those that pushed me to do this recent series. I had a blast and even learned something about myself that I apparently already had.

No comments:

Post a Comment